Banking sector has a reputation for being conservative when it comes to technology change. Digital transformation on a global scale has revolutionized the traditional banking scenario. Digital Transformation enables this industry to become more productive, with lower transaction costs, greater capital efficiency, stronger operational resilience, enhance the customer experience, reduce bottom-line costs and reach market share.
Top Banks Accelerating Towards Digital Transformation in India
Oceanfrogs analyzed Banks Accelerating Towards Digital Transformation in India, Singapore, Malaysia, and United States.
|Sr. No||Name of Bank (India)||Revenue||Oceanfrogs Lead Score|
Top Banks Accelerating Towards Digital Transformation in Singapore
|Sr. No||Name of Bank (Singapore)||Revenue||Oceanfrogs Lead Score|
|1||BANK OF SINGAPORE||1.5B||85|
OceanFrogs measures intent of target accounts using dynamic and static signals. We capture structured and unstructured data through various sources.
Lead Score is calculated by measuring four metrics. Budget, Authority, Need, and Timing.
Each one of these attributes is assigned with a range of weights. These weights are configurable by the end user of the platform. Intent of the account is measured through indirect data procured through primary or secondary sources.
- Budget is indirectly estimated by revenue or employee count.
- Authority is measured by the presence of decision makers, team size. Relevancy of existing decision makers is also one of the factors.
- Need score can be measured by industry in this case.
- Timing attribute can be measured by hiring trends, awards won by the target account, conferences attended by them.
OceanFrogs recommends that marketing teams target potential accounts by analyzing firmographics data as well as dynamic intent. Not every company is ready to be engaged with you. It is important to focus your energies on right target accounts. Analysis of target accounts prepares you to know where market is headed, makes you aware about your accounts, refines your marketing campaigns. We all want to work with best-fit accounts. isn’t it ? What are your best-fit accounts in Banking ?
- Go to Market Strategy for South East Asia Region January 4, 2021
- How does Intent Data Add More Value to a CRM Customer’s Basket? October 21, 2020
- Customer 360 Degree View Helps Increase Customer Engagement October 6, 2020
- Leveraging Intent Data to Target Accounts September 28, 2020
- Building Channel Partner Eco System For 42Gears September 24, 2020
- Monty Cloud – A No Code intelligent CloudOps Platform September 24, 2020
- Google Cloud Platform Usage Statistics September 10, 2020
- Global In-House Centers In India August 28, 2020
- Usage Statistics of UiPath in Process Automation August 28, 2020
- Account Prioritization in Process Automation Sector August 28, 2020